Matt has set up two Outboard Flush Units for use in the marina. One is by the office on D pier and one is by the workshop on A pier.
Outboard Flush Units User Guide
• Set up the unit by your pedestal.
• Connect the water hose to the lower fitting in the front. (This is supplied inside the unit, remove this.)
• Fill the unit first up to the 3 weep holes and turn off the water.
• Do NOT fit outboard until you have reached the water level.
• Fit outboard to the front panel with the prop inside the container, and securely tighten.
• Start outboard and allow to run. Then you can turn the water back on.
• Leave on Idle, do not rev the outboard.
• When completed. Turn off the water and remove the outboard.
• Remove the lower tap connection and allow the unit to drain out.
• Remove any remaining water and return the unit complete with water hose connections.
• If you only need to use the muffs, please see the marina office to sign these out.
• If in doubt, see the marina team.