Orakei Marina is closed
No access to the public at all times (including A Pier).
- Boating, jet-skiing and scuba diving are NOTallowed at Level 3. Rescue Services cannot risk breaking their bubble to save you if you get into trouble.
- Contact tracingwill be carried out at the marina recording entry/exit via the gates; therefore we ask you not to tailgate through gates.
- Pay and displaymachines and parking enforcement services will be operating.
- Securityare on site for security only and will not be able to assist you with berthing or problems.
- Marina Trolleyswill still be on site for use, just like at the supermarket, but we recommend disinfecting before and after use as well as hand sanitising.
- Office, laundry and toilet facilities are closed
- Staff may be seen in the office but we cannot interact with you face to face
- Customers are not allowed into the marina office
- We are manning the phones on (09) 524 8444 or
- We are on email email@example.com
- Gate Keysare available to sign out from OUTSIDE the marina office front door.
- The iPad for sign in and induction will be outside the door also and still essential to be filled out.
- If you are having troubles, call us on (09) 524 8444.
- Security will be operating as usual, 24 hours 7 days a week.
- The Security Phone number is 021 025 93800.
- Security guards and/or dock masters are on site at all times.
Vessel Security for Boat Owners at Orakei Marina
- As we will have Dock Masters on site, we will be checking your berth lines and power from the plinth as a courtesy.
- If you have smartphone alarms for your vessel and would like us to cast an eye over your vessel, please call the security phone.
- We will be keeping a general eye on all boats within the marina, from the pontoons and will send reports to you all from time to time.
- We will not be boarding boats unless there is an emergency.
- Gull will continue to keep the tanks full during Level 3.
- The bowsers are “self-service” so you can fill your own vessel.
- Gull remains responsible for any equipment breakdowns on the fuel dock and their hotline is 0800 457 877.
- Please alert security immediately if any leaks are found.
- For any other questions about the fuel please contact Gull Support Centre 0800 457 877
The Marina Manager Jason, is available at all times on 021 929 592.
For more information about COVID 19 Level 2 Impact please access: https://covid19.govt.nz/