Orakei Marina is OPEN
The Marina Office is OPEN
- Office, laundry and toilet facilities are OPEN
- Staff are on site to help but please maintain your distancing as usual
- We would prefer if you made contact with us on phone or email
- We are manning the phones on (09) 524 8444 or
- We are on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking enforcement services will be operating.
- Gate Keys are available to sign out from the marina office.
- The iPad for sign in and induction will be inside the door and still essential to be completed.
- Security will be operating as usual, 24hours 7 days a week,
- The Security Phone number is 021 025 93800
- Security guards and/or dock masters are on site at all times
- The bowsers are “self-service” so you can fill your own vessel
- Gull is responsible for any equipment breakdowns on the fuel dock, their hotline is 0800 457 877
- Please alert security immediately if any leaks are found.
- For any other questions about the fuel please contact Gull Support Centre 0800 457 877
The Marina Manager, Jason, will be available, from offsite, at all times on 021 929 592
For more information about COVID 19 Level 2 Impact please see: https://covid19.govt.nz/